Motor Trade Careers require, for one of our preferred clients in Liverpool, an experienced motor vehicle technician to complement their busy aftersales team.
The successful candidate will have a good, stable history of working in a busy volume main dealer environment.
The following skills and experience are pre-requisites for this role :
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
- Care for customers’ vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
- Enhance the reputation of the client at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship or other dealership approved training scheme.
- NVQ level 3 min qualification
- Ability to use and interpret information from workshop information systems, including wiring diagrams
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles.
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A care for, and attention to, detail.
- Undertaken manufacturers’ training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data.
This position is with arguably one of the most respected, family-owned dealer groups in the UK with a reputation for 1st class service to both customers and employees and, therefore, the salary on offer is between £20-23K basic, with an opportunity to earn up to £30k including bonuses.
If you feel that you have ALL the necessary skills and experience, click on apply now with a full and up to date CV