Our client, a reputable accident repair Centre located just outside the heart of Manchester city Centre are looking for a reliable yet focused individual, that can make any big job look easy. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, as not only is it one of the Top accident repair Centre in the country they boast a superb earning potential with the annual salary from £28,000 to £30,000 per annum with a very attractive bonus scheme and opportunity to progress within the business.
Main Task Involved
- To strip and re-build motor vehicles completely or partly to the highest possible standards in a safe, economical manner with due regard to all current legislation & ensure customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all work instructions are followed to ensure the safe repair of the vehicle.
• To ensure all vehicles are properly protected and no parts are stored on vehicle seats
• To use the equipment and tools and materials in a safe, economical and proper manner.
• Observe at all times responsibility for Health and Safety in the Treatment Area and use all appropriate protective clothing.
Key tasks involved
To be competent in the assigned tasks.
To have a skilled working knowledge and understanding of all workshop equipment and apparatus.
To re-finish vehicles to the highest standards, using all available equipment, materials and parts safely and economically.
To ensure that all Health and Safety regulations are complied with at all times.
To help to ensure that the highest standards of workmanship are always maintained.
To ensure that all work are carried out using appropriate parts/materials.
To carry out any work that will ensure the efficiency and safety of the workshop as directed by the Manager.
For more information please contact;