Our client, a reputable accident repair Centre located just outside the heart of Manchester city Centre are looking for a reliable yet focused individual with a keen eye for detail. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, as not only is it one of the Top accident repair Centre in the country they boast a superb earning potential with the annual salary from £28,000 to £30,000 per annum and opportunity to progress within the business.
Key tasks involve
- Do thorough Stage & Final Quality Check on vehicles, ensuring all work has been completed satisfactorily in line with QF201 before signing the vehicle job card to release the vehicle.
- To identify and record any problems associated with quality and report this information either verbally or in writing to management.
- Carry out any necessary actions to resolve any quality problems.
- Contribute to high level of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that vehicles from the Work Area are cleaned, washed in accordance with Company policy.
- To ensure that work areas and premises are cleaned and presented to a high standard.
- To ensure all company materials and equipment are kept clean and stored correctly.
- Wash, dry and clean the customer’s cars in accordance with standards laid down by management.
- Ensure full health and safety is enforced and implemented in the correct manor.
- Follow key instructions and maintain absolute professionalism from start to finish.
- Keen eye for detail.
- A high knowledge and understanding of the workshop processes including the Final Release Inspection Checks QF201
- To carry out any work that will ensure the efficiency and safety of the Workshop as directed by the Workshop Manager.